Intimate Country Weddings
Our unique property offers Country accommodation, amazing locations for your ceremony, and beautiful scenery surrounding the property for a magical backdrop
to capture memories of your wonderful day.
Whether you are looking for a wedding with a country look in a rustic, old barn, or a classic setting on the Plantation Verandah we have the venue for you.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- Our intimate size and only one Wedding per weekend or weekday with total privacy.
- Our unique country location – set on 20 acres in the beautiful Scenic Rim, we are only 1hr from Brisbane and 40mins from the Gold Coast. The homestead and surroundings are perfect for featuring in wedding photographs, along with our grazing animals in the background.
- Housed in the original Abbotsford Homestead (settled in 1905), the property boasts the original 115 year old Abbotsford barn.
- A beautiful 100 square metre covered-in deck with timber floors and ceiling along with beautifully manicured gardens & orchard.
- “The Powder Club” is a private beauty Room for the Bride and her Bridesmaids’ exclusive use to get their hair and makeup done and share some bubbly.
- Our original 1875 Carriage – perfect for wedding photographs.
- Stunning bridal walk with beautiful polished floors, leading to our romantic gazebo. The Gazebo is furnished with soft cream voile drapery and laced with beautiful white wisteria.
- All table linen and chair covers (black or white) are included in the package as is the Noritake Dinnerware and Glassware with well-presented cutlery.
Self-Catering is allowed by your own caterers who will enter into discussion with the Clandulla Team.
Well trained staff making sure everything goes along in a smooth and timely manner and liaising with suppliers.
Clandulla is a BYO Venue and we have a cold room for your use on the day.
More freedom to plan your day exactly how you would like it to be.
We can offer a list of preferred Suppliers but you are free to choose your own.
Children and LGBTQ+ welcome