Things To Doat Clandulla Cottages & Farmstay
Whatever your speed you can be assured your visit to Clandulla Cottages & Farmstay will be one you will remember. Explore the farm and make friends with the animals. Curl up with a book on the deck. Enjoy a leisurely wander around the property. Or take a scenic drive and explore the region…
We have plenty of activities on our farm. We have our main events at 8am and 5pm when your family can feed all the animals. They will all eat out of your hand if you choose, giving your family a close encounter with farm animals, and a great experience. All our farm animals are well trained. They all have names and will come when you call.
Watch the local wildlife, feed Joe – our friendly kangaroo, play a game of billiards or tennis, or just relax and read a book under the shade of the Abbott tree. Whether you are young or old, looking for a stress releasing getaway or after a romantic escape, you will find it at Clandulla Cottages.
Looking to explore the area? Just ask Robyn, Ezie or Farmer Jay for some information. We have lots of pamphlets for attractions in the Scenic Rim and Gold Coast areas.
Breakfast in Cafe de Barn
Arrive at 8am for animal feeding and a delicious breakfast! Included in the price of your room, Continental breakfast comes with a variety of breads, a selection of cereals, jams, butter, peanut butter, tea or coffee, juice, fruit, and more. Sit down in the Cafe De Barn and enjoy the quietness of the farm and the beautiful view.
At Clandulla we have lovely and friendly farm animals that are fed daily in the morning and evening. You are invited to help us take care of them. Start the day by giving some yummy grains to our beautiful Peacocks and wild birds (Cockatoos, Galahs, Lorikeets). We also have an Aviary full of Indian Ringneck Parakeets (and Butchie, our Cockatiel) as well as a Chicken Coop from which you can grab yourself some fresh eggs to eat with your breakfast. Then, we move on to our Sheep, followed by Bella the Pig, Abbott and Nakota, our beautiful Horses – always on the lookout for a friendly hand full of Carrots – and finally Choko and Dori, our mischievous Cows.
The Scenic Rim Region
We are located in the beautiful Scenic Rim at the base of the wonderful Mt Tamborine. There is plenty to do and see, with it all keeping you coming back time and time again.
- Hang Glide from the top of beautiful Mt Tamborine, visit the new rainforest discovery skywalk or stroll through the many galleries, shops and cafes that the mountain has to offer. – approx 20km.
- Hot air balloon across the Scenic Rim Region.
- Visit the award winning Albert River Winery – approx 4km.
- Enjoy the country village of Canungra – approx 10km.
- Visit Cedar Creek Falls (15km) or Witches Fall (20km).
- Take a drive to the country towns of Boonah or Beaudesert.
- Explore the beautiful Springbrook and Lamington National Park.
- Take a scenic drive to O’Reilly’s and Green Mountains.
- Visit Natural Arch with its amazing glow worms.
- Or treat the kids to one of the many theme parks close by – Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild, or Sea World.